Daily Archives: September 2, 2011
When thinking of what I wanted to include, I struggled. Do I want this out there for family, friends and strangers to see. Despite already posting most things that enter my mouth, and the lack of exercise I have been doing lately I am still nervous. It just puts my journey right out there, and possibly openly failing. So I thought about it… during the month of August when I realized, isn’t that why I started this blog?? …but I decided to put it off for another month… wow, I am super-motivated 😛
So here it is… My goals for September.
- re-enter the mid-180s
- Work out a minimum of 5 days a week, for a minimum of 30 minutes of JM Circuit training video, or longer doing different cardio such as bike, reformer, or treadmill, or 30 minutes combined with weights
- Drink my minimum of 10 glasses of water a day
- Log all calories onto www.myfitnesspal.com again.
- Wake up at 6:30 am
- Go to bed before Midnight
- Go through my office and furnace/hoarding room and get rid off all that we do not use, or need…
- Finish chicken coop!!
- Post a clean recipe 2x/ week to try and get some more recipes on my pages
- Spend less time online… well after blogging 😛
I feel like crap… my Dad shared his cold with me! Nice parting gift Dad!!
Since my throat is on fire, and I am cold… a smoothie wouldn’t do!
Oatmeal is my other soft favourite for breakfast, and since the leaves are turning, and and I feel like it is Fall (I know, I know…it isn’t the 23rd yet) I went ahead and had me some PUMPKIN!!
In the Oats I put some canned pumpkin puree, a scoop of chia seeds, and some cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. I also added 6 drops of vanilla stevia. I made about 3 servings of oats that I can heat up at a later time
Goal post will be posted later today!