Here is another one minute flourless muffin recipe, which is actually my favourite one that I make!! It tastes kind of like a lemon poppy seed muffin with blueberries.
What you will need…
Flourless Lemon Blueberry Chia Muffin
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Barlean’s Omega Swirl Lemon Zest(You could substitute 1 tsp coconut oil, and some lemon extract if you cannot find this or do not want to.)
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 packet of Stevia (I used Krisda)
- Small handful of Blueberries
1. Place all ingredients, but blueberries in a large mug, and stir until fully combined.
2. Lightly stir in blueberries, and place in microwave.
3. Cook in microwave for approx 1 minute. If you microwave usually takes longer to heat, it might be as much as 1 min 20 seconds, or less than a minute if your microwave cooks quicker than normal.
4. Slide a butter knife around the edge, and invert onto a plate and enjoy!
Nutritional Info: Calories : 246kcal , Carbs: 13g, Fat: 19g, Protein: 12g, Fiber: 9g
This is filled with healthy Omega 3 fats. Fats are good for you… don’t freak out– it will be okay! I promise! All but 4g (from the egg) are from the flax, omega supplement, and chia seeds.
They are great for a warm comforting breakfast, or cut into thirds like a homemade vitatop. Without the top