Here is an easy supper option that even kid pleasing!
What you need:
- a tube of Polenta (found in most groceries in the pasta aisle, next to pasta )
- Tomatoes, (or tomato sauce of choice)
- Meat or toppings of your choice (I used Yves Veggie Pizza Pepperoni), and Bacon
- Cheese or no cheese of your choice
- optional: any topping you desire!!
IF I am making a “CLEAN” recipe I like to start with as WHOLE ingredients as possible. This is kind of a cheat clean recipe, as some of the items are processed, however pick the premade items, such as sauces ect, with the least amounts of ingredients.
Preheat oven to 400’F (convection 375’F)
Open your tube of polenta, and slice into ___ thich slices and lay on a baking sheet (sprayed with your favourite non-stick spray, mine is regular old canola oil using a Pampered Chef Oil Mister.)
Now for the sauce:(If you are using jarred sauce disregard this…)
I then add spinach, some finely shredded cheese (you use less this way!) and toppings
Bake till cheese is melted and toasted to your desired goldeness, and enjoy! My family LOVES these, even the Picky kids! I usually serve them with a salad. Enjoy!