After 30 years of standing at the sidelines of my own life, I am ready to "Pick Me!" first. Follow me on my journey of finding health and happiness in my every day...
August 2016 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Need to Catch Up?
Tag Archives: Vitamix
I figure if I chant it enough times, it will happen, right?
In the Vitamix:
- 2 large handfuls of Spinach
- 125ml Silk True Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder North Coast Naturals
- 1tbsp PB2
- 2 c ice cubes
It was So ooo… Good!
Today’s agenda is to clean, I have been vacant from cleaning lately, yes I do my dishes and laundry and bathroom, but my floors need scrubbed, my windows need washed, my furniture needs dusted…
I might take the kiddos in swimming this afternoon if I make some headway before… so I better go!
Smoothies are the perfect thing for Breakfast for me most mornings! Especially in the summer! Cool, and refreshing and I get in some greens and fruits in first thing!
None of my smoothies are ever identical, but this is a common themed one I make when I need a little pick-me-up! Green Mocha Chia Seed Smoothie.:)
- Handful of Spinach
- Shot of Expresso made in Keurig
- Scoop North Coast Naturals Chocolate Protein powder
- cup of Europe’s Best Frozen Fruit
- 1 scoop ChiaNutra Organic Chia Seeds (Webber)
- 1oz Davinci Sugar-free Chocolate syrup
- 1-2c Ice
I love my Vitamix!! Have a great Day!